Study Shows Artists, Poets, and Other Creative People Have More Sexual Partners Creativity may be a boon to sexual activity, according to a new study that could help explain why many famous artists in history were also notorious womanizers. The study showed that professional artists and poets had about twice as many sexual partners as those who don't indulge in such creative pursuits. Although a link between creativity and sexual activity has long been suspected, researchers say this is the first study to provide evidence for it. The results suggest that the more creative a person is, the more sexual partners he or she is likely to have, and these creative traits may have evolved over time to foster survival of the human species. But other, less scientific factors may also be at work. "Creative people are often considered to be very attractive and get lots of attention as a result," says researcher Daniel Nettle of the University of Newcastle in England, in a news release. "It could also be that very creative types lead a bohemian lifestyle and tend to act on more sexual impulses and opportunities, often purely for experience's sake, than the average person would." In the study, published in The Proceeding of the Royal Society B, researchers surveyed 425 British men and women, including a sampling of visual artists, poets, and members of the general public. The participants filled out questionnaires with information about their creative pursuits, mental health history, and number of sexual partners since the age of 18. They also answered questions designed to show if they had any potentially schizophrenic personality traits. The results showed that creative people reported an average of between four and 10 sexual partners compared with an average of three sexual partners among noncreative people. Researchers found the number or sexual partners rose in accordance with the number of creative activities the person was involved with. The study also showed that creative people shared many similar personality traits with the schizophrenics, such as a high degree of impulsive behavior and unusual experiences. Although schizophrenics shared some personality traits with the creative people, they did not report increased sexual activity. Nettle says this is because people with schizophrenia also tend to suffer from social withdrawal and lack of emotion, which was associated with a lower number of sexual partners.
"We have a product that is safe and effective, but underutilized. What if we could develop a condom that would provide all the benefit of our current versions, without the drawbacks? Even better, what if we could develop one that was preferred to no condom?"- The Gates FoundationEarlier this year, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation announced that they were offering a $100,000 grant to anyone with credible plans to develop the “next generation condom.” Why do we need to reinvent the wheel when it comes to safe sex? Because condoms are not as widely utilized as they should be. Many people forego safe sex because they perceive that condoms will decrease their sexual pleasure. Therefore, if we could develop a condom that felt just as good as unprotected sex, it could have a major impact on rates of sexually transmitted infections and unintended pregnancies. As it turns out, we may not be that far away from such an invention. Behold the Origami condom, the first major redesign of the condom in nearly a century. The Origami Male Condom is described as “the first non-rolled, injection-molded, engineered, silicone condom intended to facilitate a pleasurable and safe sexual experience.” It simulates the way that unprotected sex normally feels for the wearer by enhancing sensations inside the condom itself. Check out the slightly awkward video below to see just how this works. Also, given that the condom is made of silicone instead of latex, it is likely to result in fewer allergy issues (some people are allergic to latex), and the wide base at the bottom may provide even greater STI protection than a traditional male condom. The other advantage is that the Origami goes on easier and is designed to be less likely to slip off, which may ultimately decrease condom use errors. In addition to offering a male condom, the company also plans to release an Origami female condom as well as condom designed specifically for receptive anal intercourse. These condoms are also made of silicone and are designed to be easy to use and to mimic the sensations of unprotected sex (at least for the insertive partner—Origami claims that all of their condoms “facilitate a pleasurable…experience for both partners,” but it's not clear whether Origami condoms enhance pleasure for the receptive partner beyond standard condoms). Origami condoms are currently in the clinical research phase to determine health and safety. Assuming they meet testing standards and receive FDA approval, we could see these condoms on the market as soon as 2015. Here’s hoping for a safer and even more pleasurable future!
Now a day’s internet is becoming worldwide and is easily available. There are so many websites and blogs from where we can easily provide such information which made beneficial. According to the matter we are talking about benefits and important features that made us to watch porn. According to the study research says that porn + origami= pornogami is a main definition of porn which shows that porn is always concerned with orgasm. People want information but somehow information usually helps to recognize risk regarding it. Some are the following which accurately shows that what the effects of porn in our life are:-
What are the pros:-
- It is much healthier: If you are looking to watch porn somehow it has many benefit to be show that it makes our mind with good mindset which are responsible for good informative knowledge and gives us healthy knowledge
- Best thing: We always consider that porn is best thing to be known. Best is always refers to that thing which gave us much benefit. Because porn and as well as is natural habit which makes our life into a new stage. Watching porn is first step but to consider it on are regular basis may harm.
- Relieves stress: it always give us stress and relaxation life because becoming moody while watching porn gave us benefit like we will living happily and always boosting our mood on the time of sex.
- Beneficial for relationship: There is no denying the fact that porn gave us satisfaction and also beneficial for sexual and physical relationship as it always gives us better living standard.
- Exploring sexuality: The consideration between man and women become when there is physical relationship. Always think before practically work that just to satisfy our needs is our aim, but make our habit is not our good habit.
- Lack of aggressiveness: Watching porn gives us happy life as it also helps us to prevent from aggressiveness. This is an essential and factual concept of happy life to avoid such type of aggressiveness which harms our entire life.
What are the cons?
- Provides mistrust: If we are talking about negative effects of watching porn and implementing on our sexual parts it might be responsible for our bad habits. As a result if there is misunderstanding among them then this will always on their both mind about trust concern. It will make lack of trust among them and once result negative on their life.
- Toleration: Toleration is becoming a major factor on their life because to tolerate themselves equally will helpful for them but there is much misunderstanding and heavier shouting among each other. It will definitely harm their life as the result will show break up between them